First/last name (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Last update: 24 May, 2017
- What is Clustering?
- Clustering is the classification of data objects into similarity groups (clusters) according to a defined distance measure.
- It is used in many fields, such as machine learning, data mining, pattern recognition, image analysis, genomics, systems biology, etc.
- Machine learning typically regards data clustering as a form of unsupervised learning.
- Why Clustering and Data Mining in R?}
- Efficient data structures and functions for clustering
- Reproducible and programmable
- Comprehensive set of clustering and machine learning libraries
- Integration with many other data analysis tools
- Useful Links